As passionate users of local produce Court House Catering are New Forest Marque and Hampshire Fare members. However, they do not feel they are making the most of the reach and marketing that can be provided by these organisations through social media. Court House Catering already had a Facebook presence but they were making optimal use of this to help reach through sharing to New Forest Marque and Hampshire Fare. There was also no Twitter presence for this business.
Social Media Goals/Objectives
When we met with Court House Catering the overriding goal for social media was to improve brand awareness and increase reach. Below are the following that we agreed to try and achieve in a 3 month period:
- Improve brand awareness and reach
- Increase the audience reach by posting daily on Facebook for Court House Catering and Big Blue Cafe
- Create a Twitter profile for Court House Catering
- Increasing the Facebook fans (83 fans) by 15% in 3 months for Court House Catering and by 10% for Big Blue Cafe (287 fans)
- Gain 120 new twitter followers in 3 months for Court House Catering, increase Big Blue Cafe twitter followers (26) by 300% in 3 months.
- Building a community with suppliers and customers on Social Media
- Sharing relevant content from supplier and customer Social Media accounts and mentioning them in posts fortnightly on Facebook and weekly on twitter. Increase cross-posting to connect the family businesses.
- Engage with customers through Social Media
- Replying to comments and messages on Twitter and Facebook.
- Court House Catering Twitter0%Growth
- Court House Catering Facebook0%Growth
- Big Blue Cafe Facebook0%Growth
- Big Blue Cafe Twitter0%Growth