We're wagging our tail when we delight our customers and we've had a few pats on the head from our clients about the service they've received from Purple Dog.
Here are a few examples for you:
- The launch of the Film Festival by the Film:New Forest team was held at the New Forest Show in 2018 hoping to be a revival of the last one held in 2012 with aims to build on the event's previous successes as well as bringing in new elements. Film:New Forest begun using their website to host information regarding the festival which quite quickly was becoming the main reason for page visits and losing focus of the overall aim of the project. An opportunity arose for Film:New Forest to take ownership of the previous festival website, which had been neglected since the last festival in 2012. So with a very quick turnaround required, the team approached Purple Dog for assistance. Within the space of a week a new site was built to a strict brief which included importing previous posts from Tumblr, SEO, setting up redirects from filmnewforest.com and taking over ownership from the previous domain host.Becky Denby
if you are ever in need of having a website built, I would highly recommend you contact Rebecca.
We developed a new service for Alliance Remedial Supplies customer which is an all-encompassing managed service for dealing with Condensation & Black Mould.
We didn't need fancy bells and whistles and already knew a WordPress format would be suitable but it had to have four or five pages of content and survey request points embedded. From the start to the end of the service, Rebecca managed her communication with us in person at our premises, by email and not with days passing between emails, I mean instant replies and by telephone. She instantly understood our requirements and more than delivered on them. It would be rude to mention what we paid or used words like "a bargain", but I am happy to say I think it went beyond value for money!
You would be delighted with her service and very reasonable fees. She is an undiscovered gem on the south coast!Chris Reynolds
- I met Rebecca via the New Forest Marque, and she explained things in a very easy to understand way, whilst knowing what she was talking about! I needed a new website and approached Rebecca who listened to exactly what I wanted. If something wasn't going to work or look good she would say so, but always came up with a better option! Through every step, she came back to me and made sure I was happy, before going into the next part. My new website is amazing! It looks so good, and Rebecca has worked really hard to keep my branding. So many of my customers comment on how nice it looks and how easy it is to navigate. My Ranking on the search engines has improved, and my sales on the website have increased hugely. On a couple of times, we have had a technical fault, Rebecca has had it sorted within hours. Rebecca is now helping me with my social media, and already I can see an improvement in sales and engagement through social media.Catherine Shutler
- Thank you so much to Rebecca and Purple Dog. Our brief was to re-design our ageing website and help us build a strong and consistent brand throughout our publicity material. We now have a clearly recognisable theme through our website our printed directory our publicity material and our merchandise which is driving home the message that the New Forest Marque is The Sign Of True Local Produce. Rebecca has been patient and flexible interpreting our requests and suggesting solutions to challenges along the way. We are already seeing encouraging results with positive feedback and increased new member enquiries. Thank you for a job well done and we look forward to continuing to work together.Claire Lee Operations Manager
- I approached Purple Dog for the design and build of a new website for my life coaching practice. We had a great first meeting to discuss what I needed and Rebecca immediately understood what I was trying to achieve. Within days we had the colour scheme nailed. From there Rebecca's concept for the website just hit the nail on the head. She'd interpreted what I was looking for so so well. Working on the project with Rebecca was so easy and she had everything covered. I'm so pleased with the final result and couldn't wait to show the world. Thank you, Rebecca.Alissa Knight
- Just before Christmas, I'd come to a standstill with designing my logo which was, in turn, holding everything else up. I sent out an SOS to Rebecca and within a couple of weeks I'd moved out of my rut and was free to start work on a website! She picked up immediately what I wanted and produced it with options to make my graphics versatile.Helen Moore
- The time had come for my business to grow and become more dynamic. So I contacted Purple Dog. After meeting with Rebecca to discuss my website requirements I felt confident she understood what I was aiming for. Working quickly and professionally my new website is now live and I could not be happier. It's perfect - exactly what Doodlepip Dog needed.Louise Clooney
- I met Rebecca at a networking meeting, WIRE (Women In Rural Enterprise). From our initial meeting, she put me at ease and initially Rebecca started to show me how to use Social Media more effectively. These sessions are still ongoing and she makes them enjoyable, informative and exciting! I am still learning, but I have travelled a long way since our initial contact last year. After dipping my toes into the world of social media, the next step was a website!!!! I am a great procrastinator, but Rebecca was so patient, full of ideas and creative that my confidence in my ideas grew too! She has created my website The Creativity Box I love it! It feels like an extension of me and will be developed still further. I would recommend Rebecca to anyone who needs a new website, social media training and general guru. In fact, Rebecca will be creating a website for my husbands business in this coming year too. A big thank you!Jan Sherwood Artist
- As an amateur photographer, I wanted a website to display my work and a place to signpost people to as I begin to build my portfolio. In line with this, Purple Dog undertook the job of creating a responsive website with branding and associated logo design. Having been given the brief the website was created quickly and exactly in line with my requirements. Having gone into this project without a clear vision of how I wanted to present my work visually, I was given excellent advice and guidance by Rebecca and now have a site which allows me to update my work regularly and present it in a clear and visually attractive fashion. I would thoroughly recommend Purple Dog for a web build, particularly if like me you need some pointers on how best to present your business to new customers. A very satisfied customer.Matt Callaghan Photographer
- Rebecca at Purple Dog has transformed my website making it work to suit my needs. Linking the diary with the site and Facebook has simplified the whole thing and made it work effectively – Clever girl! She has even managed to make me understand how to use Facebook and the website together. As I say, clever girl!Tracy Thew